Skip to main content
Skip to main content

Green Card Request Form

PLEASE NOTE From 2nd August 2021 a Green Card (International Motor Insurance Card) is no longer required for travel in the European Union (EU) (including Ireland). You must however have a valid Certificate of Motor Insurance which is accepted as having the minimum cover required by law in the EU country being visited. For more information please see For brokers to request a Green Card for customers. Green Cards are international certificates of insurance issued by insurance providers, guaranteeing that the motorist has the necessary minimum motor insurance cover for driving in the country being travelled to.
Document type: Forms
Last updated: 07 December 2020
First published: 07 December 2020
View Document (XLSX 104KB)